COURSE DURATION: approx. 10 HOURS (1.5 DAY)
- How to calculate the change of longitude and latitude?
- “Departure” means something else than just a take-off?
- How to calculate the convergency and conversion angle?
- What is the relationship between the great circle and the rhumb line?
- Which units are used in navigation and how to convert them?
- How to work with the chart scale?
- What is the difference between true, magnetic, compass and grid north?
- What is QUJ, QTE, QDM and QDR?
- What is the relative bearing and how is it related to those Q-codes?
- And how about the vertical navigation – how to calculate with QNH and QNE?
- And do we really have to know the most hated mathematical exercises from the elementary school (s = v x t 🙂 )?
- What is the gradient and how to calculate it?
- How to calculate the fuel calculations?
All of these and many more questions will be answered through the interactive online course GENERAL NAVIGATION, where the instructor will explain you that and together you will go through more than 70 more or less difficult exercises that you may encounter in the ATPL General navigation exam.