COURSE DURATION: approx. 4 HOURS
- What is the correct speech technique?
- What in fact does it mean, “transmitting blind”?
- What is the correct way of letters, numbers etc. transmission?
- What are the differences in pronunciation among the air traffic controllers of various nations?
- What are the most frequent radiotelephony phrases and what is their meaning?
- What is the procedural control and position reporting?
- How to correctly make a position report without the radar coverage?
- What does the uncontrolled aerodrome communication look like?
- And how about the controlled one?
- What are the most common mistakes made by 99% of airline pilots worldwide?
- What is the ATIS and VOLMET?
- What is the difference between urgency and distress?
- What must be the content of such messages?
- What to do in case of a communication loss?
All of these and many more questions will be answered through the interactive online course COMMUNICATION, where the instructor will explain that and together you will exercise more or less difficult phrases that you may encounter not only in the ATPL Communication exam, but also in your real aviation life. To increase the level of course plasticity, demonstration of ATIS and VOLMET messages and their interpretation won’t be missing + we will tell you about the most common mistakes in the radiocommunication. In the end, you will also have the opportunity to test and exercise your skills in demonstration of typical radiocommunication on an IFR flight from Prague to Paris from off-block to block-in.